We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to contribute to our Hospitals-Management Blog site which caters to the industrial sector of hospitals.
Through this blog, we wish to contrive a platform of information and conference using the medium of blog posts submitted by our worthy contributors such as yourself.
Please adhere to the following guidelines before sending us your submission so that they generate an optimum response from our readers:
Editing & Proofreading:
All submissions received by our content team are subject to revaluation and proofreading in order to eliminate any erroneous phrasing or grammatical inaccuracy. We encourage our contributors to ensure that the piece is editorially clean and rectified even before it is sent to us so that we can establish a trusted rapport with their work.
Relevance of the submitted blog posts is of paramount importance to the Hospitals-Management Blog. Thus, posts pertaining to hospital infrastructure, medical data management, medical devices used in hospitals etc. are the only submissions that may be considered for publication. It is imperative that no material outside of these realms is submitted to us as it has little to no relativity with what we do.
Lastly, we highly recommend that you annex an image or two to your post so that it is visually more aesthetic and corroborates your content with pictorial illustration.
Once these guidelines are followed, your submission becomes eligible for publication and you can view your entry on our blog page forthwith.
We hope to create a longstanding rapport and association with you as our contributor because what you submit is food for thought which is laid out on our blog’s information platter.
- The Article must be unique in nature, should not be posted in any other blog and must contain minimum 500 words and above.
- Each submitted article must contain minimum one Relevant Image.
- Hospitals-Management Blog has all the rights to review & edit the article.
- Promotional websites will not be encouraged on Hospitals-Management Blog.
- Guest posting an article here will have to provide short description not exceeding a limit of 150 characters.
- Submitted content shall uphold the listed categories, if found inappropriate the post will be rejected without any further notification.
Any promotional link included in the blog post will be charged.